Saturday, March 1, 2008

1rst Mail.

Hi! I'm Alejandro, I'm 17years old.. This summer I worked in Super Monserrat, but now I'm studying 1 batxillerat because I'm repeating the course. I live with my parents and my sister, she is 14.
My ambition is get a University degree, and I have to make an effort. I love playing computer games, and surfing internet.
I normally go to disco, at the weekends. This wekend I went to " Passarel.la". I'm shy and nervous when I speak seriously with a teacher or a boss. I get nervous also when I speak to a lot of people. I'm lazy and quiet. I "hope" that I'm intelligent. My hobbies are sleeping and eating.
I'm interested in the nature, and I like watching the documentals on TV, and observing hte habits of the wild animals.

My favourite animals are tortoises. I think that I'm a nice boy but sometimes I can get unfriendly. I have a lot of friends and I try to have a good relationship with them.

No comments: